Welcome to the OnCampus!
- Published on Monday, 14 July 2014 17:00
The annual Criminal Justice Youth Academy recently held their graduation of 18 students. Asher Bice, president of the youth academy gave a speech at the graduation. Asher is the son of Bobbie Bice in Foundations.
Click here for the Photo Gallery: http://www.wscc.edu/about/media-relations/photo-gallery/category/72-criminal-justice-youth-academy.html
- Published on Monday, 14 July 2014 16:58
A part-time faculty recruitment fair will be held Monday, July 28, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm in the WSCC Main Building Commons Area. Part-time faculty are needed in the following areas: Automotive/Diesel, PC Applications, Video, Engineering/Industrial, Chemical Operator Online, Leadership/Communications/Customer Service, Real Estate Law/Appraisal, Math, Med Lab Tech, Human Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Physics, Respiratory Therapy, Petroleum Industry, Psychology, Sociology, and Cultural Geography. Become a member of WSCC's dedicated faculty, and commit to the quality and success of our students!
- Published on Monday, 14 July 2014 16:46
ETS congratulates the Class of 2014. During the past year ETS students took a trip to Nashville, took part in events like TRIO FunFest, and held a Summer Career Camp at Zoombezi Bay. In April, ETS took four students to the Ohio TRIO Student Leadership Conference in Columbus. There were six recipients of the TRiO Achievers Award this year. Congratulations to Caleb Sanford, Jonathan Niswonger, Matthew Zwick, Dalton Kincaid, Casey Schaad, and Briana Smith. ETS student Haley Bissell attended the National Student Leadership Conference in Washington D.C.
- Published on Monday, 14 July 2014 16:36
Full-time faculty come back on August 11, and the fall term begins on August 18. Here are some updates as we finish up the summer term and make preparations for fall.
- Mark your calendars for August 13. Full-time faculty will work later hours that day beginning at noon so that we can have all faculty, full and part-time, together at 6:00pm for a faculty meeting. A draft of the full schedule for the fall Professional Development week, August 11-15, will be sent to you in the next two weeks.